Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?

Re: Spice Marines

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:39:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Spice Marines

>>The figs are great.  Are they scratch builds, or are they conversions
?
>They're in the latest GZG catalogue.

So which nations assault rifle are thay using, it looks remarkably like
pulse rifle to me ?

>>Be nice in a 40K-type game instead of psychic powers they have Girl
powers
>>instead !
>Yes. Make Huge Piles of Cash; Sing Bad Harmonies; Make Sane people
Despair;
>Wear Stupid Platform Shoes; Keep Tabloid Editors Happy. Gaaah. If I was
>Space Marine I'd run screaming for the hills.

i thought of including a list but thought I'd never get away with it,
the
PC police at work are pretty powerful !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?