Prev: Re: Spice Marines Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?

Re: Sig?

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:22:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Sig?

jfoster@kansas.net asked:
> At 14:44 3/5/98, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
> >	 <> <>	  How doth the little Crocodile
> >	 xxxxx	     Improve his shining tail?
> >  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> >o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	   oo oo     oo
> >By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale
>
> I don't know quite how or why, but this oft seen yet ignored sig was
> running like a broken record through my head ALL DAY LONG! Stop it!
>
> And what is a MAERKLIN Wagon, anyway?

    You know that only way to get something like that out of your
head is to replace it with something else, how about a Beatle's song?
"She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah." :-)

     Maerkin IIRC is a German model train manufacture, so the wagon is
a train car.  Also I think that the "little croncodile" is a specific
type of train engine.  Look at the sig again and you can see an Electric
engine pulling a pair of train cars.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Spice Marines Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?