Prev: Sig? Next: Re: Non Violent Weapons

Re: Casting your own mini

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:31:44 -0600
Subject: Re: Casting your own mini

>>I've often wondered how to do it and have tons (almost literally) of
>>fantasy minis for lead.  I don't have the first clue on how to create
>>miniature though, is there a book or kit, can I do this with out
>>spending a lot of money?

And while we're on the subject, does anyone know any good techniques for
casting small items like gun barrels? My specific problem: I've got a
Ral
Partha Ogre which is missing one main gun barrel and a couple of the six
side guns. A friend of mine has been trying but is having horrible luck
with air bubbles. Suggestions?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Sig? Next: Re: Non Violent Weapons