Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 20:11:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers

Carl J Parlagreco wrote:

> Is the next GZG con in PA going to be the weekend before Cold Wars? I
> don't know about anybody else, but I thought the timing was pretty
bad. I
> would have gone, except I'd already made plans to do Cold Wars, and I
> couldn't blow off two weekends in a row like that.
>
> It doesn't have to be moved much, just a couple of weekends between
the
> two cons would be nice.

I agree with you.  We didn't realize the proximity to Cold Wars until
after
we had set the date.  The 1999 GZG ECC will be several weekends away
from the Cold Wars convention.	I've seen the dates for the 1999 and
2000 Cold Wars and we will plan around them for Lancaster.

Jon

Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC