Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery

Re: Games Worksop (was Supplier contacts anyone?)

From: "Feral" <feral@f...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:50:19 -0000
Subject: Re: Games Worksop (was Supplier contacts anyone?)

> > I am soon going to be opening a shop in the town of Worksop, in the
UK
> > and I want to carry some Ground Zero products. Can anyone point me
in
> > the right direction as to contact names, addresses (email or
snailmail)
> > or phone numbers? Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Wow... will you call your store "Games Worksop"? :)

Well, now you come to mention it... it does have a certain ring to
it.....

Then again, maybe not!

Tony Gaskell
feral@feral.force9.co.uk

We march to drums of our own choosing - each of them keeps different
time,
As you are free to live your own life, so I am free to live mine.
	The Widdershins Jig - Skyclad