Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Non Violent Weapons

Re: timing of an eastern canadian con

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:53:00 -0500
Subject: Re: timing of an eastern canadian con

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Mark Donelan wrote:

>	Hey that sounds cool. I would certainly like to make it to a
second
> GZG Easct Coast convention.  However I must agree with
> Drew M Losos <losos@ecf.utoronto.ca> October is a bad time.  I would
think a
> good time to visit Canada might be August when the US is hot and
unpleasant
> and Canada might be merely pleasantly warm.

Hmm.  Toronto's pretty hot and unpleasant much of the time in summer
(that's subjective of course. . .  It's pretty humid here.)

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Non Violent Weapons