Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: RE: Non Violent Weapons

RE: FTMAP

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:30:44 -0000
Subject: RE: FTMAP

On Saturday, March 07, 1998 9:55 PM, The Mad Dark Elf
[SMTP:drowmage@albany.net] wrote:

> *lurk mode off*
>
>	Greetings, fellow Thrusters.  I'm working on a new campain for
my
> game, and I would like to use FTMAP for the maps, however, I found the
> FTMAP page to be a bit vague about instructions. Does anybody know
where I
> might find a more detailed explanation of how the program works?
Thanks in
> advance for any help you can offer.
>
> *lurk mode on*
>

> --Theron Hatfield

The exhaustive documentation page link

http://www.yorvic.york.ac.uk/~hodgson/newweb/docs/ftmap.html

is broken, the ftmap program
distribution should contain the html how to use it file. Its pretty
detailed.
The current update package 1.8.1 just tells you whats new which isn't
much help.

I'll send you the doc bundle direct.

sincerely
tim jones
--------
Reality is for those who can't cope with Science Fiction.

Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: RE: Non Violent Weapons