Prev: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 18:09:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting

>Incrdeible!!!!!  The story was excellent.  Must have been one hell of a
>game.
>
>This was a normal SG2 game?  Please write any more battles you like.  I
>enjoyed this one quite a bit.

In many ways it was a regular game, however, the guys (Tom and Jon)
really
got into the spirit of the game and as a result everyone really enjoyed
themselves.  I plan to try to post a GM's perspective of the game [with
followups for the next Con ?] as soon as I can get it typed up.

If anyone is after details of how the game was set-up, or rules for the
Colonial marines or xenomorphs drop me a line and I can send you a bunch
of
stuff.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue