Prev: Supplier contacts anyone? Next: More Things On My wish List !

Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request [ECC Request]

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 19:31:32 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request [ECC Request]

>Allan Goodall wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:48:10 +0000, Ground Zero Games
>> <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Allan - this is fine with me. Sadly I probably won't be able to make
it
>> >over, as September is a very busy time for UK shows, but I'll send
you some
>> >prize stuff (some was sent for the GZG-ECC, but didn't arrive in
time due
>> >to the combined efforts of the US and UK postal services...)  :(
>> >
>> >Good luck (you may need it...)   ;)
>>
>> Thanks a lot, Jon. Sorry you can't make it, but you'll be there in
>> spirit. Thanks for the prizes! That will be great. I'll let you know
>> how things are progressing.
>
>Jon,
>
>    It would be quite exciting for the US and Canadian players for you
and/or
>Mike to make it over here at some point in time for one of these GZG
events.
>Is the UK schedule a little lighter in the February time period next
year?

>Jon Davis
>davis@albany.net

Yes, end of Feb/early March is a good time usually - I would have made
the
GZG-ECC if it had not been at such short notice and I hadn't been too
busy
trying to get the FTFB done! Another quiet-ish time (UK show-wise) is
May/June.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Supplier contacts anyone? Next: More Things On My wish List !