Prev: Re: going to try SGII (long) Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 07:23:05 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

On Fri, 06 Mar 1998 06:39:43 -0500, Jon Davis writes:
>I have typed up a report of my side of the action at the
>Isolation Base Zebra called "No Peace for the Enlisted."
>
>This scenario was run by Stuart Murray and Thomas Barclay
>and I participated.  It is alleged that Thomas Barclay's forces
>were brutally wiped out in this incident.  This report addresses
>these allegations.
>
>The URL is:
>
>http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/gzg-ecc/wy/report-275.html

When I try and access this url it asks me for a username and password
for a research center.	??? :)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: going to try SGII (long) Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report