Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: favorite painting techniques?

Re: going to try SGII

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 08:48:28 +0000
Subject: Re: going to try SGII

At 13:00 05/03/98 -0500, you wrote:
>About how much should I weight powered armor troopers against regular?
Depends on your battelfeild. My opinion is that as range closes, Power
Armour troops gain more advantage. So a large flat battlefield won't
help
them much, but an urban environment will.

>Questions:
>Can an individual figure have both a small arm and a support weapon?
>Can he shoot both in an action?  For instance, the robot fig looks like
>it has two weapons, and I was going to say it had one support weapon
and
>one equivalent to the 3, D10 weapon carried by the termies.  Can it add
>both to a shot?  I suppose this would be too much for a regular
infantry
>grunt, and I don't see any special rules for what Powered Armor can
>carry.  The Devastator guy seems to be doing all he can to hold his gun
>up, so I'm not allowing him to do it.	But can powered armor with
>multiple weapons shoot different weapons in one action?
The standard rule is that each weapon can only be fired once per
activation.
 In that case I would say, yes a figure armed with both weapons could
fire
them in one action *theoretically*. I say that because I doubt there is
anyone on this (or any other) planet that could *hold* say, an assault
rifle *and*  and GPMG and fire both accurately at once. So as an
abililty I
would think it might  be best to reserve this for PA troopers.

				TTFN
					Jon

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: favorite painting techniques?