Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Re: life isn't fair

RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply

From: denny.graver@b... (Denny Graver)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 02:46:36 GMT
Subject: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply

>.Jon, (GZG)wrote:

>Are you thinking of a small one-off meeting like the GZG-ECC or a
>semi-regular club-type get together?

Jon ,

Denny wrote:

I hadn't thought beyond the intital meet, really - althought it would be

nice to have a regular bash dedicated to SF .  I  ran a club for WH,
40k,
etc for three years and I am loathe to get that committed again .
However, I think if the right location is found (and I am already
investigating a venue) and enough dedicated souls are willing, a monthly

meet of sorts is not impossible.  An annual event require a lot more
thought & planning (I know this for a fact - KILLJOY's :THE IMMACULATE

CONVENTION in 1994 was pretty much my baby).
It all depends on finance,interest , and timing.

So, ..
Assuming the dice came up 6's on everything and I organise it, are there

any GM's out there who would be willing to give their all and run games
?

Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Re: life isn't fair