Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: FMA Skirmish game

Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 17:32:17 -0800
Subject: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

Jerry 'Ghoti' Han wrote:
...Snip...(JTL)
> I discovered at the Con that they do not like Full Thrust, at all.
> It got so bad that I used other people's dice, and then I had other
> people pinch roll for me, with other people's dice.  People will
> testify to the bad karma I had with those damn things.
...Snip...(JTL)
> Trying to bring this thread back to GZG (8-):  All this argument about
> dice makes me wonder what 'tools' do you bring to a GZG game?  Do
> people have a 'lucky' tape measure or turn gage or set of dice that
> the bring whenever possible?	Do you expect the person hosting the
> game to have most of the supplies you need on hand, or do you bring
> your customized set?

>  *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***

To quote an old line "looks like his karma ran over your dogma."

Or your dice are a bunch of dogs when it comes to FT.

Or back to the main stream of thought (?),
1) one or two three-foot tape measures.
2) Dice.
3) Starmats.
4) Genaric ship SSDs.
5) Any SSDs of my own making/special ship SSDs if I am hosting the game.
6) Ships as required.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: FMA Skirmish game