Prev: Re: Woops, a little regional there... Next: Re: While we're waiting for FB and FT III...

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: Step awaaaay from the wiffle bat! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:46:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

>(The Kryomeks can move!). Also, as Tom commented afterward, the
>Kryomek got a lot of actions outside of Warmaster command radius that
>really gutted the humans and allowed vast exploitation and routing,
>aided by my sucky die rolls). I had fun, but if I could roll dice,
>I'd still think that a little more of a rein on the Kryomeks outside
>of the 16" command radius of the warmaster would have helped the
>Humans a lot. (This is where my Steady, Ldrshp 1 troop IP fled off
>the board at the first sign of hostile contact.....)

They were, uh, recalled by to HQ! Who realized what a hopeless
situation it was you were facing, and instead of losing everyone,
just lose most everyone.  ;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Woops, a little regional there... Next: Re: While we're waiting for FB and FT III...