Prev: Re: I need help ID'ing Trav. 15mm and Spacelords 25mm Next: Re: Woops, a little regional there...

While we're waiting for FB and FT III...

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:06:25 -0600
Subject: While we're waiting for FB and FT III...

I was just looking at the latest(to me) issue of the quarterly BC tome
called MARS, and noticed on the back the blurb on the back cover for the
next issue. It announce a 'space' issue, listing four game sets, and
Full
Thrust made the list.

Given the problems I've heard in the past with printers and a new
project,
we MIGHT see the next issue before FB rolls out. Oh, merde, everyone
will
claim I jinxed it if worst comes to worse. *sigh*

Still, it's nice to know, after a veritable drought of new items, the
floodgates are poised to flow! ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: I need help ID'ing Trav. 15mm and Spacelords 25mm Next: Re: Woops, a little regional there...