Prev: Re: SF Quotes <off topic> Next: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:44:13 +1000
Subject: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Unless down to 50% original strength. One guy could carry a .50
> HMG plus tripod, but he'd think he was dying.

But he'd have to be wearing his underpants on the outside. I've helped
carry a .50 cal HMG tripod - it took two of us to go faster than a slow
walk. Another guy took the weapon (at a jog), and a fourth the ammo and
our personal gear.

> One guy pulling a
> wheeled MG like and older soviet DShK would find it a bit of a go.

But easier than a tripod .50!

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: SF Quotes <off topic> Next: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)