Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Should we register gzg.com? Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:33:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Excerpts from FT: 4-Mar-98 Re: GZG East Coast Con Report by John
Leary@sj.bigger.net
> Aaron P Teske wrote:
> ...Snip...(JTL)
> > Meanwhile, I kept up my streak with pulse torps, hitting once out of
7
> > or so shots fired, all from less than 12". <sigh>
> ...Snip...(JTL)
> >			Aaron Teske
>
> Aaron,
>      Perhaps it would be a good idea to form a support group for
> the 'INEPTS'.   Kyle and you could be the founding members for an
> entirely new form of web communication.

Don't forget Mark Kochte....

>      I personally feel that you do not give your dice proper
> affection training.	My dice like blue velvet (Crown Royal) bags
> and Stauss waltzes, the "Radesky waltz' is a favorite the night
> prior to a club meeting.   I save the 'Blue Danube' for after the
> game.

You know... if you actually do this... that's scary. ^_^;;

But no, it's not that.	As Mark can attest, my dice roll 6's *just*
fine.  I've gotten four rerolls on a single shot in FT3 several times
now, and I've had a few dice rolls (like a fighter squadron attacking)
that read 6 6 5 5 5 2, or some such.

But as soon as I'm rolling to hit with pulse torps, it all goes to pot.

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Should we register gzg.com? Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report