Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: FMA Skirmish game

FT/DS2 programs

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:56:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: FT/DS2 programs

Computer programs, that is. I have a copy of John Izbrand's "Full Thrust
4.04" vehicle/ship generator program for IBM, and had a couple
questions...

- John, are you out there? If not, anyone want to forward this to him?

- Is there a new version of this program? I downloaded it off the WWW -
can't remember who's page - last year, and was wondering if there's a
new,
updated version of the program - there are some gaps and unfinished
parts
of the program - mainly, you can't print anything...

- Anyone know of any other similar programs out there? I know of Mark's
on-line generator - nice program - but I want off-line programs, so to
speak, for the IBM only...I know of the GeoHex CD-ROM as well, but sorry
KR, I'm cheap and am looking for shareware/freeware...

Thanks,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: FMA Skirmish game