Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Custom Miniatures

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 19:35:14 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

> > Memories:
> > 1)	Stuart Murray yelling 'Bollocks!! I don't want to be SHOGUN!'

> I think that I was the only player in that game that wasn't Shogun at
> somepoint. Though I think that was due to the fact that I was using
the
> black powder weapons while most people were honourable, but I did
serve
> many different Shoguns, thanks to Jason.

For the list's information, we played a game of 'Honor of the Samurai'
by Gamewright.	It's a card game where the player represents a samurai
and attempts to earn the most honor.  You gain the most honor by serving
a daiymo who is the Shogun, but you might as well paint a BIG RED
Bullseye on his forehead.

Jon

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Custom Miniatures