Prev: Re: Should we register gzg.com? Next: RE: LONDON THRUST

Re: Should we register gzg.com?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 14:33:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Should we register gzg.com?

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:22:12 -0500, Thomas Barclay writes:
>Matthew spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
>What's it worth? What's involved? If it isn't too expensive, I'm
>willing to do my part.
>

>> So, should a consortium of GZG players register gzg.com for Jon?
>> If people are interested, I know I can gen the name server files
>> pretty quickly and send in the registration.

To register a domain name you need:

2 valid DSN servers for it (this may change to one soon).  I can
provide this.

$100 for the first 2 years, and $50 a year after that.

If I wasn't a starving student, I'd just chuck in the $100, but I am
so I can't.  Must keep spending money to buy minis.  But, if Jon was
interested, or we all were interested in doing it, I could do it.
I've got lots of experience with registering domain names, 5 at last
count I think.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Should we register gzg.com? Next: RE: LONDON THRUST