Prev: LONDON THRUST Next: Re: Custom Miniatures

Re: Grenadier Future Warriors

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:43:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Grenadier Future Warriors

>I forgot that it was old Gren figs in the previous threads. The
>difficult-to-find only adds to the hunt. As it was with Superior
spaceships
>being re-issued, the above was met with a little bittersweet reaction
in
>me.
>
>*sigh* And just after I'd finally hunted down an in-shrink copy of Kill
>Zone in a cut out bin. ;->=
>
>I guess I'm too much the collector, and too little the gamer.

Err,....I hate to say this but you could have had my copy, the game
itself
if poor, however, the 10 figs that come with it are some of the best in
the
FW range.  On that note I don't suppose you would like to swop the
troopers
in the box set (specifically the ones with the berets) for some with
helmets ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: LONDON THRUST Next: Re: Custom Miniatures