Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: Currency Rate Correction: (Was Pendraken Figures)

Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance

From: tanker@b...
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 18:35:45 -0800
Subject: Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance

You only want the UK suffix if the server is going to be in the UK.

At 07:42 PM 3/2/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Jeremy Sadler wrote:
>
>> > You missed your chance to reserve http://www.fullthrust.com.  Some
>> >online sex company has taken it. It saddens my soul.
>>
>> Shouldn't it www.gzg.co.uk or something similar...?
>>
>> Don't want to alienate the players of the OTHER games do we? <big
grin>

>Quite right! I did check http://www.groundzero.com and it is taken. But
>http://www.gzg.com is available. I did not even think about the .uk
>designation (stupid me).
>--
>Brian Bell
>brian.bell@axom.com

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@best.com

"If I had time...to study war, I think I should concentrate almost
entirely
on the 'actualities of war,' the effects of tiredness, hunger, fear,
lack
of sleep, weather....The principles of strategy and tactics...are
absurdly
simple: it is the actualities that make war so complicated and so
difficult, and are usually neglected by historians."

--FM Archibald Wavell to B.H. Liddell Hart (as quoted in "Frontsoldaten:
The German Soldier in World War Two" by Stephen G. Fritz.)

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: Currency Rate Correction: (Was Pendraken Figures)