Prev: Re: SF Quotes <off topic> Next: Re: Couple of Stargrunt questions..

Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 98 14:42:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

 > > Pendraken Figures is a small miniatures company in the UK who
produces
 > > starship miniatures as their 'Space Dreadnought 3000' line.....
 > >	    http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/pendraken/Start.html

 > What can you tell us about ordering stuff from the UK to the US? For
 > example, how do I convert prices from pounds to dollars and how much
would
 > be the shipping and handling, that sort of thing?

 The easiest way is to pay by credit card.  Pendraken does accept them
and
 then they charge actual shipping costs instead of a flat 30% of the
order
 (this is stated in the catalog information on the Pendraken page).

 If that is not an option, you would have to get a money order or
something
 similar made out in pounds sterling and then mail that to them.  I
haven't
 had to do this so I'd suggest you ask a local bank or post office.  The

 current exchange rate is 1 US Dollar to 1.65 British Pounds.

 Dean Gundberg
 dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: SF Quotes <off topic> Next: Re: Couple of Stargrunt questions..