Prev: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>

Solitaire robots for FT

From: Mark Donelan <donelan@s...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:25:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Solitaire robots for FT

	Interesting... The tile idea from Donald Hosford
<Hosford.donald@acd.net>
sounds like something mentioned in a Fred Saberhagen berserker story.
The evil machines
had a mind scrambling ray and a pet chimp,
had to fight the ship while the humans were
"out to lunch" The chimp used a game with tiles to give a near
intelligence to
it's behavior when running the ship.

	I'll try to see if I can hobble something together...

	PS sorry about the last messages formating. I have a strange
connection to my e-mail account so my formating can get really screwed
up.
Hopefully this time is a little better.

Prev: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>