Prev: Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance Next: Re: Ship mini's mounts

Couple of Stargrunt questions..

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 12:21:08 +0000
Subject: Couple of Stargrunt questions..

After getting fed up with WH40K, Warzone and Kryomek, we dug a copy of
Stargrunt out of my groaningly huge 'looked good but never got round to
playing' games pile and had a go. In general we were very impressed but
we
have a couple of questions..

1) Range bands. The text says something like 'For every full range band
stage the range dice up one'. Does this mean if we have regular troops
(weapon range 8") you can have to get to 16" away before the dice is
staged
again? i.e.
0-7" no range band, no staging (fair enough)
8"-15"	 one FULL range band (plus a bit more) - one staging
16" two stagings
etc

2) Disparate weapon colections. We had one side made up of a 'rabble' of
general punks/bikers etc who had a variety of wepons such as assault
rifles, pistols, shotguns etc. Working out firepower was OK, but what
sort
of impact should we be using in this case? Average? Best?

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance Next: Re: Ship mini's mounts