Prev: RE: SFB Conversions Next: Re: DS Rule Clarifications

Re: DS Rule Clarifications

From: "Cleyne, Daniel" <DCleyne@v...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:38:00 +1000
Subject: Re: DS Rule Clarifications

> >the edges.  Surely  if a tracked vehicle can go through then a Grav
> >vehicle can glide through the same path, even a bit faster becasue
its a
> meter or
> >2 above the ground and avoiding logs etc ?  In the scenario, all the
> I should think there would be places the tanks could go that the Grav
> vehicles couldn't. An orchard or forest, for instance, with trees
small
> enough for the tanks to just knock right over. Maybe the grav vehicles
> wouldn't have enough "traction" to knock them down, and so would have
> go around (or follow a tracked vehicle through

I think that there would be as many cases for a Grav vehicle being able
to move through woods as there are against. I think the best solution is
to get all players to agree at the start of the game as to exactly what
restrictions on vehicular movement each stand of woods/forest
represents.

The other alternative is to accept the rules as written

Dan

Prev: RE: SFB Conversions Next: Re: DS Rule Clarifications