Prev: DirtSide II tables Next: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

Re: DirtSide II tables

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:51:20 -0700
Subject: Re: DirtSide II tables

>What can I say? I did it. With help from Andy Skinner and Thomas
Barclay
>(and an collegue who does not play DSII but appreciates a mathematical
>problem), I calculated the various damage tables for DirtSide II.

[SNIP]

Now that has to be the mother of all tables! ; ). You were right about
the slow
connection, I maxed out at < 400 bytes/second. Normally the school's
connection does about 14 kbytes/second!

>--
>maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio)	    | A pig who doesn't
fly
>+358 50 5596411 GSM +358 9 80926 78/FAX 81/Voice   | is just an
ordinary pig.
>Maininkitie 3C14 02320 ESPOO FINLAND | Hate me?    |	       - Porco
Rosso
>http://www.swob.dna.fi/~maxxon/      | hateme.html |

Tony Christney
acc@uvic.ca
*     "Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun"	*

Prev: DirtSide II tables Next: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures