Prev: Re: SF Quotes Next: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: Peter Crump <as7_k@y...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:14:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

---Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:

> Allan Goodall wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:19:53 -0600 (CST), "<Mark Andrew Siefert>"
> > <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
> >
> > >	    I take back everything I said about gamer girls.  The one
I was
> > >trying to date is not interested in me in the least.  Love is
such a
> > >crock!
> >
> > I'll have you know that I married a gamer girl. We've been happily
> > married for 12.5 years. So, you can't write off all "gamer girls."
>
> I did too, she had her own copy of Panzerblitz.
> We've been married for 17 years.
>
> She was also my first girlfriend, I had worse experiences than even
> you...
>
> --
> aebrain@dynamite.com.au     <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
> | Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	  Improve his shining tail?
> | Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
>  abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	 oo oo	   oo
>		      By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Not to beat a dead horse....But let's face it...We don't join this
hobby for the women or the fame/money..
Hell, I know of several game companies who have a hoover on my wallet.
But I have yet to meet a nice girl
who was interested in the hobby in general. That is
with the exception of the real wierd ones with issues that play V:tG.
So, I'm starting to think that they're
like the legend of El Dorado or something. Me, I'm staying an
unrepentant, and unattached bachlor..It's easier in the long run.

		  Peter

Prev: Re: SF Quotes Next: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes