Prev: Re: SF Quotes Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>

Re: SF Quotes

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:28:25 +0000
Subject: Re: SF Quotes

At 02:09 27/02/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Or my personal favorite:
>"I've always found that you can get more with a kind word and a two by
four
>than with just a kind word alone." Marcus (the ever popular) Cole
>Babylon 5
"Sad case of Pikal envy". May not have been the most popular character,
but
he certainly had most of the best lines..

"The phased plassma laser in zur surty megavatt rangch" "Hey, just what
you
see pal.."

"Come with me if you want to live"

"Anyone not wearing factor 2000 sunblock is gonna have a VERY bad day"

"Why not make peace with your maker?" "My /maker/ was some geek in  lab
coat and I really don't think he wants to know me right now" (SA&B is
being
reshown in the UK, but not so you'd notice...)

Also the WHOLE of Star Wars, and just about anything G'Kar and Londo
have
ever said to each other.

			TTFN!
				Jon

Prev: Re: SF Quotes Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>