Prev: SF Quotes (WAS Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!) Next: Gamer girls ARE ANGELS!!!

RE: SF Quotes

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:53:13 +1100
Subject: RE: SF Quotes

"Ultimately most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the
correct skull.	Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't
find the right skull.  The devil is always in the details." Marcus Cole
- Babylon 5

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure."
Ripley & Hicks - Aliens

And of course Alexander's footer:
> "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt
>     laser beams, MACH 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear
>  bombs. Some people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We
>    just borrowed his 'SMITE' button for our fire control system."

There's a couple more, but I'll get the original source so I quote them
right.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,