Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: SFB Conversions

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:23:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Allan Goodall wrote:

> Oh, you young whipper-snappers. <<cackle>> I remember what it was like

{snip some funny stuff about the good ole days}

> Don't worry. When you hit your thirties, the ratio of single men to
> single women swings drastically in your favour. And most of them have
> kids well past the midnight feeding stage, so you get to skip that
> whole stage of parenthood and jump straight to the pre-teens.
>
> I'm not cheering either you OR Mark up with this post, am I Jerry?

Hehehehehe.  You crack me up, Allan.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: SFB Conversions