Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 01:48:17 GMT
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:19:47 -0500, Jerry Han <jhan@idigital.net>
wrote:

>But we all keep hoping and dreaming.  I certainly do.	Oh, I guess
>I never did tell the list;  some of you may distantly remember that
>I was engaged, but I never did say she broke it off about eight months
>ago, now.  Ah well.

Oh, you young whipper-snappers. <<cackle>> I remember what it was like
to be the victim of ragin' hormones. <<sigh>> I remember back in '83
(or was it '84?), puttin' footie prints all over the inside of my '74
Plymouth Fury and havin' to take my mama down to the mall the next
day. Yep. Them's was the days, livin' in abject fear o' getting caught
by the parents.

Now me an the missus gets more riled up talkin' bout mutual funds and
sport utility ve-hickles. <<sigh>> Yep, thems was the days...

Don't worry. When you hit your thirties, the ratio of single men to
single women swings drastically in your favour. And most of them have
kids well past the midnight feeding stage, so you get to skip that
whole stage of parenthood and jump straight to the pre-teens.

I'm not cheering either you OR Mark up with this post, am I Jerry?

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!