Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 01:33:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:19:53 -0600 (CST), "<Mark Andrew Siefert>"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

>	I take back everything I said about gamer girls.  The one I was
>trying to date is not interested in me in the least.  Love is such a
>crock!

I'll have you know that I married a gamer girl. We've been happily
married for 12.5 years. So, you can't write off all "gamer girls."

Uh, this post isn't cheering you up any, is it? Well, trust me, if my
room mate in first year university could have a girl friend AND an
ex-girl friend after him (and this guy hung an ape's head mask in a
bird cage from our ceiling on his first day in residence), there is
well and truly someone for everyone.

It just might take a decade or so to find her.

This post really ISN'T cheering you up, is it?

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!