Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:09:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

You naked inside your fear wrote:
> >Big companies are boycotting GenCon; does anybody know what the
> >scuttlebutt is on Origins?  (I had time to go to one convention
> >this year, and I picked Origins because the scheduling works out
> >better, and it's only about two hours away from my parents house
> >in Windsor, ON.  (8-) )
>
> Errr....where's Origins being held at this year?? I thought it was
> in Columbus, Ohio...which, last *I* looked, was a shade more than 2
> hours from any point in Canada... (now, okay, I'll grant you someone
> could have done gone and moved the city on me...  ;-)

Yup - Origins is in Columbus.  Alright; take Detroit to Columbus, and
add 15 minutes.  Hmmm.	Toledo is only an hour away, if that (closer
to 45 minutes)... let me grab a WWW map...

Okay, looking at 2, 3 hr on the outside.  Still close enough to make a
day trip of it.  (Though I'd be extremely tired at the end.  (8-) )

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "There's a tug of war between what I can and can't feel

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers