Prev: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:45:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

Excerpts from FT: 25-Feb-98 Starship Miniatures From Pe.. by Matthew
Seidl@vex.cs.col
> Pendraken also produces a line of 10mm sci-fi figures [snip]

Hmm... 10mm.  Anyone know of any *20* mm SF lines out there, other than
Heavy Gear?  Or, for that matter, 20 mm/HO scale SF model kits for tanks
& the like?  I've found HO-scale WW II tank kits, and so forth, but
they're not quite what I'm looking for....

Thanks,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers