Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: The actual location of my web site

Re: Hammer's Slammers

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:35:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers

>Speaking of the Slammers for DSII, has anyone got a good house rule for
>powerguns, or do you just substitute existing weapons?

There was a good article on just this topic posted a couple months ago.
I'm sure someone still has it kicking around and would gladly send it
off
to you. Unfortunately, I'm not that person.

---
>Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
>Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
>Toronto, CANADA			    |		Into death?
>GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."
---

Tony Christney
acc@uvic.ca
*     "Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun"	*

Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: The actual location of my web site