Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:14:26 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Brian Bell wrote:

> 2nd side. Thus, the inquiry as to what camouflage schemes are being
> used. Also, if someone could recogmend a good reference book for other
> camouflage schemes.

I've started painting a squad of NSL Power Armour troopies in an arctic
cam scheme.  It's white base with sparse, largish blobs of ParthaPaints'
Slate colour.  For some good cam ideas, check out the Dream Pod 9 WWW
site (makers of Jovian Chronicles and Heavy Gear): www.dp9.com.
Somewhere
in there is a listing of northern and southern HG cam schemes.

The other squad I've started is a NAC squad in a "broken" scheme.
Basically Citadel Snakebite Leather with black-and-tan double dots.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers