Prev: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

RE: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:02:09 +1100
Subject: RE: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

I just use a block stripe yellow/jungle green pattern on my DS2tanks &
SG2 vehicles.  It looks reasonably good, as long as you don't have the
edges too close to parallel.  (Funnily enough, it's from the EE Imperial
Guard codex.)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,