Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Estrell Cruiser Duel Results

Re: Hammer's Slammers

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:33:10 +0000
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers

>	  As for the paint scheme, it is implied that the Slammer's
vehicles are all
> bare metal, covered only by dust and rust.  Easy enough, but does
anyone
> have any idea what color I could use to represent Iridium armor?

Iridium is a dull silver color. You can take a look at the exact color
of Iridium by visiting a good office supply shop. Many of the quality
fountain pens have an Iridium point (they use it to reduce tip wear). I
know that Shaffer does and I think that Mont Blanc does also.
--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Estrell Cruiser Duel Results