Prev: FAQ on painting miniatures Next: RE: Hammer's Slammers

Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:54:39 +1000
Subject: Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

One problem with a realistic cammo job is that it obscures the detail on
the minis. I had some really nice looking GHQ minis, painted them the
correct colours, gave them a muddy wash in the right places, and they
became featureless blobs, except under a magnifying glass.

One nice SF cammo scheme is British WW2 Desert: Consists of Sand, Desert
Pink, Light Blue and Dark Khaki (Greeny Browny) in ripples and patches.
There is a particularly good example of an Ogre Mk V in this scheme in
the Ogre minis book.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: FAQ on painting miniatures Next: RE: Hammer's Slammers