Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures Next: FAQ on painting miniatures

Re: Hammer's Slammers

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 01:36:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, John Crimmins wrote:

>	I've recently been reading David Drake's Hammer's Slammers,
after putting

Just finished it.  Great military SF.

>	As for the paint scheme, it is implied that the Slammer's
vehicles are all
> bare metal, covered only by dust and rust.  Easy enough, but does
anyone
> have any idea what color I could use to represent Iridium armor?

I kinda think a dull, slate grey would go well for the Slammers.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures Next: FAQ on painting miniatures