Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures Next: New B5 ships

Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:33:09 +0000
Subject: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

> With or without sidecars?
> Heroics/Ross does both. As do Scotia (or at least it did, last time I
> looked). Irregular is bound to as well, but they may be a bit large.
>
> I can recommend the Heroics ones though. And their Cossack and German
> cavalry are excellent. For Camels in 1/300, you'd have to go Irregular
> though, or scratchbuild using one of the many Heroics/Ross Ancients
> camels range.

Thank you everyone for the responses! I will look into Scotia and
Heroics.

Aaron, I will let you know if I need you to look into the speeder bikes
from the evil empire <g>. And thank you for the offer. I think that I
was looking about for 10-20. Enough to make 2-3 infantry/cavalry
elements.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures Next: New B5 ships