Prev: UN role in FT universe Next: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

Re: UN role in FT universe

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 01:10:38 -0600
Subject: Re: UN role in FT universe

Los wrote:

> All this talk about the UN has me wondering. In the FT universe, what
exactly is the
> role of the UN? Who does it represent and who funds it? (What with all
the action going
> on between the FSE,NAC, ESU, etc etc.) I don't have More Thrust yet,
(It's been on back
> order from GEOHEX for like three months !!!!), so I don't have a lot
of background info
> in this respect. Thanks
>
> Los

<Political Rant Mode ON: Those who offend easily should turn their
tender eyes away>

	The UN is in the FT universe as it always has been:  A big bunch
of
unelected, elitist, busy-bodies who think THEY know what is best for
everyone on the planet.

<Political Rant Mode OFF:  You can look now.>

	Seriously, The UN in FT serves primarily as a peace keeping
force.	One
of their functions is to keep fighting between the major power outside
of the core systems.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It's something unpredictable,
	but in the end is right.
	I hope you have the time of your life."

			--Green Day
			Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: UN role in FT universe Next: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures