Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:06:06 +0000
Subject: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

> On the other hand, it was US Rangers
> that tried to kill some of Aidid's henchmen with missile fire into a
> hotel, killing more moderates than radicals. This set up for the heavy
> handed capture of Aidid's lieutenants that ended with 18 Rangers and
> Delta Force dead, 73 wounded, with as many as 500 Somalis killed and
> over a thousand wounded. Of course, you Americans always do things on
> a bigger scale than us...

The US is just not good at "wet" operations. This is why there is still
that person in Iraq.

This thread is getting off topic. I suggest that the thread be taken
private or dropped

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles