Prev: Re: Fighter Jocks. Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:55:13 +1000
Subject: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

Brian Bell wrote:

> I am looking for cavalry for DS2.
> Does anyone know of any 1/300 or 1/285th scale motorcycle figures. I
> tried Micro Armor, but was unable to discover such figures.
> Not as high on the priority list is mounted cavalry figures on horses
or
> camels.

With or without sidecars?
Heroics/Ross does both. As do Scotia (or at least it did, last time I
looked). Irregular is bound to as well, but they may be a bit large.

I can recommend the Heroics ones though. And their Cossack and German
cavalry are excellent. For Camels in 1/300, you'd have to go Irregular
though, or scratchbuild using one of the many Heroics/Ross Ancients
camels range.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Fighter Jocks. Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles