Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Recent spam message Next: Re: FT3 testlist

Calvary

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 01:48:40 +0000
Subject: Calvary

Awhile back someone posted rules for Calvary in DS2 (fighting,
confidence checks, etc.). I checked all the web pages that I could find,
and was unable to find it. If someone could send it to me, I would
appreciate it. Or if someone remembers when it was posted, I could check
the archive. If someone has similars for SG2, I would like to vew these
as well.

Thanks in advnace,
--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Recent spam message Next: Re: FT3 testlist