Prev: Re: vehicle nationalities Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: 0.5 size vehicles

From: Steve Pugh <mafb90@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:16:15 +0000
Subject: Re: 0.5 size vehicles

Brian Bell wrote:

> How do you handle Micro size vehicles such as below?
>
>   Motorcycles
>   Gravebikes

Gravebikes? As used by undead armies I presume. ;-)

Well Mike Elliott once posted a simple rule for bikes:
If they carry a passenger or mount a weapon then they
are a size 1 vehicle.
If they don't then they are a form of cavalry.

So a bike with an APSW is a size 1 vehicle, as is a bike
with a sidecar but a plain bike would not.

For DS2 this is good enough. For SG2 some more detail
may well be needed. (There are no cavalry rules in the book
is the most glaring problem...)

>   Magnetic Repulsion Surfboards/Skateboards

I think these would be scenario specific for most people. Or
does anyone use things like this regularly?

>   Powered Hang Gliders/Powered Wing

Now that's a good idea for some thought, though in any
background with decent lasers these would surely be dead
as soon as they appeared?

	Steve

Prev: Re: vehicle nationalities Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles