Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: Anti-Mine Treaty (was:DSII Question- Obstacles)

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:57:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Anti-Mine Treaty (was:DSII Question- Obstacles)

> Real World Interupt: What about this mine-banning treaty just signed?
The
> Princess Di one? Any chance of it surviving w/o the Yanks on-side?
It's a
> nice, idealistic document, but...

As much as the chemical weapons ban treaty. I.e. it only effects those
who sign it. Eventually, it may succeed, but not in the immediate
future.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html

Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles