Prev: FT3 testlist Next: Re: FT Campaign /4000AD

Re: DSII chit probabilities (VERY LONG)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 00:26:45 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: DSII chit probabilities (VERY LONG)

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Andy Skinner wrote:

> Instead of wondering about the probabilities of a single chit draw, I
> wondered about the probability of each result for some number of
chits.

As I previously said, I started work on this and I probably would have
done it by now if I wasn't on vacation (and in the middle of a move --
all
my stuff is packed). Thanks, I think I'll try to squeeze it into a
single
roll of reasonable number of dice with charts fitting on a single page.

If for nothing else, just to prove it can be done (by anyone who has
passed jr. high math). I'm used to being branded a no-good heretic
anyway.

P.S. Please send me the source. I might as well look it over.
P.P.S. I hope the multiple dice formulae I sent you (in r.g.m.h) helped
you eith your other problem.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: FT3 testlist Next: Re: FT Campaign /4000AD