Prev: Re: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: FT Campaign /4000AD

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:18:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

In message <Pine.SUN.3.94.980217171727.316B-100000@ss4.digex.net>
	  Rick Rutherford <rickr@ss4.digex.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Joseph A. Troche wrote:
> > More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of
an
> > opponents 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints?
>
> We put a six-sided die next to the fighter groups to show its combat
> endurance, and it works very well.

I've got two sets of numbers stuck to the back of my
fighter bases, each with a pin stuck into one of the
numbers. One set is 1-6 (number of fighters), the other
is 0-3 (endurance).

Works quite well.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/
Sam.				       ----- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: FT Campaign /4000AD